By: Holly Crisson – SS&C Advent’s Events Senior Manager
We are less than two months away from SS&C Deliver. I’m excited to be heading to San Diego this September 13-15 to be a part of the first conference since joining forces with SS&C.
This year, we’re offering more content than ever before with over 55 labs and 90 sessions. Many of your favorites and essential training tools are returning, but there will also be tons of brand new sessions. You’ll have the opportunity to train on new features and functionalities and take master classes to certify you as a power user for your firm. And did you know, most labs and sessions are CPE certified so they’ll count toward your professional development goals?
Here’s just a small glance at what you can expect:
- Keys to Attract Millennial Clients and Top Advisor Talent
- Cybersecurity and the Regulatory Landscape
- Total Return: Hedge Fund Family Office
- Top Trends in Wealth Management
- A Look Ahead: Trading and Compliance
- Change Coming: The Implications of the Elections for Financial Services Regulation
- Compliance Readiness and 2016 SEC Examination Priorities
If you’re already registered to attend SS&C Deliver, you have first access to session and lab sign ups. Don’t wait to reserve your spot!
Not registered? No problem. Click here to register. You can download our Justification Letter from that site if you need to show your manager why it’s crucial that you attend SS&C Deliver.
Looking forward to seeing you all in sunny San Diego in a few short months!