By Jen Molgano
We have a full agenda for our institutional and investment manager clients at SS&C Deliver 2017 this year! Taking place September 12-14 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago, our sessions and a speaker line-up include interactive demonstrations of our new solutions, discussions around outsourcing trends, and industry best practices. Here is just a sampling of sessions.
Highlights for our institutional investment management clients:
- An Introduction to Sylvan – Learn about Sylvan, our new market leading performance measurement, attribution, and composite management platform that is designed to streamline the calculation and reporting of all your performance measurement requirements.
- Announcing “Project Watchdog” – Discover how “Project Watchdog” helps you ensure data quality across key lines of business with an automated, straight-through exception management process.
- Benefits of Cloud Hosted Anova Performance – Join John Matsikas, VP of Performance Measurement at Voya Investment Management, for a discussion on the benefits of cloud hosted Performance with Anova.
- Investment Policies & Robo Features – Explore the construction of investment products and how they are wrapped into the investment policy creation and review. Learn how to compete with Robo offerings through automation of your own products.
- Overcoming challenges in Corporate Actions Processing – Overview and demonstration of PORTIA’s new ability to provide leading Corporate Actions processing, helping clients reduce risk and costs associated with manual processes, increase data quality, and support future needs for new instruments and events.
- Vision FI for Client Reporting – An introduction to and product demonstration of SS&C’s new platform, Vision FI. Vision FI is a comprehensive, end to end solution for designing, producing, and distributing both online and printed client communications content.
- Thinking of Hosting or Outsourcing your Operations? – Join our expert panel for a discussion on the benefits of hosting and outsourcing your middle to back office operations.
If you’re already registered to attend SS&C Deliver, you have first access to session and lab sign ups. Don’t wait to reserve your spot!
Not registered? No problem, register today and start building your schedule!