By Jen Molgano
SS&C Deliver 2017 is coming up fast! Taking place September 12-14 at the Hyatt Regency in Chicago, we’re featuring more content than ever before. For our SS&C GlobeOp clients, the session and speaker line-up offers an insightful track tailored around alternative investments, critical regulations, and our new solutions. Here is just a sampling of sessions.
Highlights for our Alternatives clients:
- An Update on SS&C’s Regulatory Services – This session will provide a look at how our Regulatory Solutions group can help you to manage the SEC modernization rules efficiently.
- Introducing FundHub – Join Mike Megaw, Managing Director SS&C GlobeOp, to learn about our new platform, FundHub. This web-based tool is used by investors to build and manage alternatives investment portfolios.
- Introducing e-Investor for Electronic Document Processing – A demo of e-Investor, an investor transaction processing solution that provides seamless electronic document processing and workflow
- Investor Considerations with Alternative Investments – Attend this roundtable for a discussion on the investor aspect of alternative assets including due diligence, raising/lowering positions, and a macro views on asset classes.
- SS&C’s New Risk Portal – Introduces our new industry-leading, feature-rich portal designed to help you meet your regulatory compliance requirements.
- New Regulatory Filings and Implications for Your Firm – Don’t miss Stephanie Miller, Senior Vice President for Fund Administration, update on new regulatory filings and how they can benefit our customers.
- PWC Presentation: The Changing Regulatory Environment – Join John Stadtler, US Firm Financial Services Leader and Adam Gilbert, PwC Global Financial Services Regulatory Practice Leader, to hear their insights about the ever changing regulatory landscape and how asset managers are affected by these changes.
- Ask the Experts: Meet our Fund Administration Managers – Attend this interactive session for an opportunity to share best practices and ask SS&C experts’ questions about increasing efficiency, making workflow improvements, enhancing functionality, and more.
If you’re already registered to attend SS&C Deliver, you have first access to session and lab sign ups. Don’t wait to reserve your spot!
Not registered? No problem, register today and start building your schedule!